Monday, March 04, 2013

I Like Them Chunky

Sweater: Zara 20| Leggings: Aritzia 20| Necklace: F21 1.5| Bangles: Winners 25| Clutch: H&M 18| Booties: Zara 40

I’ve been putting chunky knit sweaters on the top of my ‘want list’ this entire winter.  I’ve been lucky enough to add a couple of new and clearance ones to my winter wardrobe.  Now that we are slowly (but surely!) heading towards spring and warmer weather (or just rain), I’m still not ready to give up on my precious chunky knits! I’ve come to the conclusion that layering is probably the most sensible thing to do. Of course we will also throw in some accessories and then we can go frolic and play without looking like what I call “weather retarded”. We shed the winter uniform and say hello to spring…err transitional weather!

What are you not ready to give up yet for spring?
 
 

Sweater: F21 18| Shirt: Garage 15| Leggings: TNA 20| Purse: H&M 12| Necklace: F21 8| Bangles: F21 10| Boots: Aldo 90

Sweater: Zara 20| Jeans: Zara 15| Belt: AE 11| Necklace: F21 8| Earrings: Aldo 7| Bangles: F21 8+12| Shoes: Sam Edelman 20

No comments:

Post a Comment