Friday, March 15, 2013

Call it What You Want, it's Still Green


Green has never been my favourite colour.  Somehow against my ever-so-pale yellowy skin it just spells disaster with a capital D! (Even thinking about it gives me fashion chills in a BAD way).  Of course, this year, once again the fashion gods have declared emerald to be the new black…so what is a girl to do? 
Luckily and just in time for St.Paddy’s Day I’ve come to the conclusion that sometimes when you just can’t fight it, you just have to suck it up and join in.  I’m not going to be running out to buy a whole new green emerald wardrobe to replace all that black I own, mind you, but instead I’ll look to putting small traces of green around my body.  Subtle hints of green here and there help to keep me on trend without getting admitted to the nearest hospital for looking positive ill under the green green shade.
 
All items under $30
  1. Green beaded necklace, F21 $7
  2. Green Stone open bangle, UO $16
  3. Rainbow chevron bangles, F21 $9
  4. Light green + gold bracelet, UO $7
  5. Shamrock stud earrings, F21 $4
  6. Quilted purse, F21 $24
  7. Army green pashmina, UO $18
Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment